Monday, December 29, 2008

I ...

Another Meme...

I am: Blogging (duh)!
I think: too much, I analyze everything (alt answer: Therefore I am).
I know: plenty, but sometimes have difficulty in putting it into practice when its personal.
I have: never been bored.
I wish:
I could escape the present and go to a happier time in my past as a vacation.
I hate: corruption and people who use people.
I miss: my son.
I fear: the future.
I hear: the TV or Stereo in the background.
I smell: Christmas cookies.
I crave: companionship.
I search: for justice.
I wonder: what the future will hold, will I be able to recover?
I regret: that the courts have destroyed so much of me.
I love: my son, more than I could have imagined.
I ache: when I think of the last four years and its devastation.
I am not: happy.
I believe: right and wrong are less complicated than today’s society would have you believe.
I dance: slow and close.
I sing: solo rarely, I need to sing in a group.
I cry: more often as I reflect on what has happened to me in the last four years.
I fight: for the principles I believe in.
I win: when the game isn’t rigged.
I lose: when I let people get under my skin.
I never: give up easily.
I always: think, my mind never shuts off.
I confuse: what is and what should be.
I listen: to a wide variety of music.
I can usually be found: near a computer.
I am scared: about the future.
I need: access to my son.
I am happy about: my life as it was in the 20th century, this century has me in a tailspin.
I imagine: Nothing! I should try to visualize a time when I will be healed.
I tag: whoever wants to play…

Status: First Draft - Last updated 12/29/08 5:30 PM

No comments: